Each year residents are provided with an academic allowance to support educational endeavors as approved by the academic chairman.
- PGY-1 residents are sent to the AONA Basic Principles of Fracture Management Course*
- PGY-2 residents are sent to the AANA Foundations in Arthroscopy Course*
- PGY-3 residents use their educational funds to attend conference of choice
- PGY-4 residents use their educational funds to attend conference of choice
- PGY-5 residents often elect to attend a review course of their choice and/or attend the AAOS Annual Meeting
*Denotes a required course for our training program