- The department’s annual academic day, with lectures honoring J. Warren White, MD.
- Dr. White was the first chief surgeon at Shriner’s Hospital in Greenville
- The event involves prestigious and accomplished guest speakers who come to present didactic material in their area of expertise as well as discuss broader topics related to life in medicine and leadership within the medical community.
- Greenville Orthopedic Day recurs annually on the third Friday in May.
- The series began in 1975.
- Orthopedic faculty, residents, and alumni of the program
- Personnel from our institution’s OR, office staff, research staff and Nursing units
- Practicing orthopedic surgeons from across the region